Hello My Lovelies,
Welcome to the 10th round of Bring IT! here at nittyGriddy!
I decided to start with a little bragging – but in my defense, it’s kinda my way of thanking you for making this community the incredible one that it is. You all rock and I should start serving you wine and cheese when you come to hang out.
Last week’s Bring IT! post on blogging pet peeves has generated 164 comments (and counting) so far.
Can you see the big smile on my face? No? Well, look closer cause here it is again :D.
These darn emoticons just don’t do my teeth justice plus I’m in hiding in the picture. But you can see my friends though ;).
Alright here’s the thing…
I spent hours thinking of a topic for today’s post and as I mentioned last week – I have quite the list but I gotta’ be inspired to write about a particular topic. So I started thinking about the subjects that inspire me at this moment. I tried everything you could possibly think of but I drew a blank. And then I had an epiphany of some sorts.
It’s bloggers I read that inspire me and it’s my readers who comment that motivate me.
They take time out of their busy days to drop by and read what I have to say and then share with others. Not only that, but they leave amazing comments that are as thorough and thoughtful as any blogger could hope for. Ummm…do I need to say 1.6.4 again lol?
So I asked myself…how can I thank them? How can I make their blogging journeys a little easier? What little thing can I do for them in return for all they do for me?
And here’s what I decided. I want you to tell me…
What’s Your Blog Posting Schedule?
But wait…why I’m asking, is not for the same reasons you think!
What the heck do you mean Griddy?
Well, for God’s sake read on!
I want to know what days you publish posts on YOUR blog.
I don’t care if you post whenever you feel like it, every other Tuesday, MWF, everyday except weekends or simply when it rains.
I care that you tell me WHEN in the comments. Explain it to me if you have to but be clear.
Because I’m going to roundup all the posting schedules that are left in the comments and turn them into a simple document with each person’s blog name and the days they post. You’ll be able to see it here, download it and even print it out to put on your fridge or bathroom mirror.
That’s right – I’m making my life harder and yours easier – ha!
Actually, I intend to make Brankica’s life hard as well, because I’ll be running to her for everything techie related. I figured she has to say yes or I’ll threaten to take her dog Roma and suffocate her with bundles of Griddy love and hugs :).
Anyways, two heads are always better than one, so Sharpy will be helping me out.
You will no longer need to remember when some of your favorite blogs publish their articles. All you’ll have to do is look at the golden list that I’ll be providing you with. You can even highlight just the blogs you’re interested in.
But here’s the catch:
If you don’t comment and tell me when you publish, your blog WILL NOT be included in the Mega Guide to Blog Posting Schedules.
Now for the rules:
- If I don’t know you (or you’re not sure) and this is your first time commenting on this blog – please tell me your name, nickname or whatever you go by as well as your blog’s name and it’s theme/tagline. Make sure to include a direct link to your blog. I’d also appreciate a small hello. If you want to promote yourself here, you gotta be nice and polite ;).
- If you have a set schedule, tell me what days you publish. If you don’t, explain it to me and I will include it as such. Be as specific as you can. If you make it hard on me, I won’t bother too much.
- You MUST RT this blog post. And I’ll like you even more if you Digg it, Stumble it, share it on Facebook and wherever else you want. Tell me what you did in the comments.
- You have till Tuesday, April 12th 7 pm EST (2 am my time) to leave your details. All comments after that time will NOT be included in the Guide itself.
- The Mega Guide will be published here on either Saturday, April 16 or Monday, April 18. The exact date will be disclosed in an update.
- If you can think of a better and less boring name for the Mega Guide to Blog Posting Schedules – then I’m all ears. I’ll be brainstorming as well.
That’s it! Now all you gotta do is Bring IT!
As for Me…
Well, many of you know that I publish this series on Wednesday’s and my SuperPost roundups on Sundays. And there’s usually one in between – doesn’t matter on which day, I don’t have a set posting schedule. What matters is that I post quality content frequently and rather consistently.
What About You?
Care to be featured in the Mega Guide to Blog Posting Schedules?
This is your chance to shamelessly promote yourself.
Hit the comments and tell me when you post and anything else you want me to know!
[image credit: via Brooks Van Norman.com]