Hello My Lovelies,
Welcome to another round of Bring IT!
On my birthday last year, I wrote a rather entertaining (if I may say so myself lol) post called 17 Things About Me – if You’re Curious to Know. I thought it’d be nice for my readers to learn a little more about me as a person. After all, it’s a big part of building a healthy community – one that is based on trust, mutual respect, sharing and learning (amongst other things).
So I figured I’d mix things up a bit this week and instead of focusing on social media and blogging related topics, we’d have a little fun and answer a few questions about who we are.
Don’t worry, this won’t take more than a few minutes and I’m not asking you to share your darkest secrets or personal issues with your loved ones. I’m just asking you to play along and get to know a few things about each other.
The rules are pretty simple…
There are none!
You can answer any or all of these – although I’d love it if you’d take a crack at all of them.
Great…let’s Bring IT!
I’ll Go First…
1. Share two things about you that I don’t already know and can’t find online.
When I was in high school, my friends and I bribed the guards and climbed the Great Pyramid of Giza (Egypt). Now if that isn’t memorable enough, I also kissed a boy while up there lol. Take that Hollywood!
I would love to be the host of a talk show – maybe something like Chelsea Lately. But I’d be less crude while unleashing my wits and sarcasm.
2. As a kid – what did you want to be when you grew up?
Crap…there’s so many things I dreamed of being; from President to lawyer, writer… But the one thing I wanted more than anything else was to become a tennis champ. I use to play almost everyday and was quite good too. To top it off, I was the spitting image of Gabriella Sabatini.
3. What would your porn star name be? (Take the name of your childhood pet along with the name of the street where you grew up)
Cleo Hassan Sabri – pretty lame I know – but it’s not my fault the streets in Cairo had crappy porn names.
4. If you could have one super power – which one would it be?
Had I answered a week ago, I would have said invisible or invincible. But I recently watched a movie called Limitless where the main actor takes a drug that allows him to use 100% of his brain instead of the usual 20. How cool is that?!
So that’s what I’d pick. Super Human Intelligence!
5. Top 2 favorite sitcoms?
Friends and Will and Grace.
6. What’s your strongest personality trait?
7. Describe yourself using ONLY 3 words.
Witty, smart and honest.
8. What’s your life’s motto?
I have two...
Don’t do unto others what you don’t want them to do to you.
Never deprive yourself of anything you want that’s within your means – as long as you’re not hurting anyone or yourself.
9. Where were you born? And would you want to live there if you don’t already?
Paris, France and nope!
10. How old do you wish you were and why?
7 – not a care in the world.
18 – I still had 4 years of playing for the NCAA.
25 – I was a grad student. I thought I had it all.
11. If you had to choose between Twitter and Facebook to promote your blog – which would you pick?
12. PC or Mac?
PC! Bash me all you like. Even though I know Mac rules, I’m still hooked on PC’s.
13. What’s your biggest pet peeve? And phobia?
People who don’t say sorry. Seriously – WTF?!
It won’t kill you to admit you’re wrong when you know you are.
My biggest phobia would have to be snakes and cockroaches. Heck, make it all reptiles as well. I’m not a big fan of sharks either.
14. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Ummm…wait…to what extent?
Never mind…Yes, I would!
15. What bad habits do you want to break?
Smoking and laziness.
16. What are your favorite simple pleasures?
Laughing and eating.
17. How many hours a week do you spend online?
In the last 8 months – I’d say 35 or 40 – easily!
Now it’s YOUR TURN…
[image credit: The Millionaire Secrets]